While you are researching for steam irons to buy, you must have come across the brand Rowenta. Undoubtedly, Rowenta steam irons are the best and that is because when you go for this brand, you get quality and beautiful designing. However, there are a lot of Rowenta irons in the market and not all of them are top rated. Today, I will be introducing you to the best Rowenta irons that you can consider buying.
When I compare Rowenta irons in the following section, I will be putting my years of research to good use, relying on actual rowenta steam iron reviews and my own experience of what constitutes a great steam iron. Here are the best steam irons that Rowenta has to offer!
Our Current Top 10 Recommended Rowenta Steam Irons
People who have used Rowenta irons can never use any other brand’s steam irons. They have become used to a certain quality and style after using a Rowenta steam iron. In fact, most of the Rowenta iron reviews, as well as ironing boards reviews, are rave because of this very thing – people trust Rowenta and have been rewarded for it time and again.
Best Rowenta Steam Irons Reviews:
This model is easily the best among all Rowenta steam irons because there are hardly any negative Rowenta iron reviews for it. Here are some of the best features of this model by Rowenta:
- Enhanced Precision Tip – This model comes with a precision tip that is enhanced in its design, so that it easily reaches the nooks and crannies while steam ironing clothes and fabrics.
- 1700W with 400 Soleplate – With a massive 1700W of power, this Rowenta iron comes with a stainless steel soleplate that has 400 microholes in it.
- 10 oz. Water Tank – The water tank has a capacity of 10 oz.
- Vertical Steaming – It also offers a vertical steaming function along with steam jet feature so that clothes can be steamed in the hanging position.
- Self Cleaning, Anti Calc and Anti Drip – The iron does not let deposits block the chamber and has a self cleaning function. Anti-calc ensures that tap water can be used with this iron. The anti-drip feature is there for the safety of clothes that are being ironed.
Rowenta DW8080 Pro
This is a professional grade iron by Rowenta and is the best Rowenta iron because of its amazing features:
- 1700W with 400 Soleplate – Packing quite a punch with 1700W of power, this steam iron comes with a stainless steel soleplate with 400 microholes in it for even and thorough steam ironing of clothes.
- Steam Burst, Spray Mist and Variable Steam – According to Rowenta irons review, the model delivers the promised 150g/min burst steam capability and irons out even the most stubborn of creases. The spray mist feature is useful for delicate garments.
- 12.7 oz Water Tank and Auto Shut Off – The water tank has a capacity of 12.7 oz, enough to hold water for all the professional features of this iron. The model also comes with auto-shut off (3 way).
- Anti-Calc, Anti-Drip and Self Cleaning – Other useful features of this model by Rowenta include the anti-calc for using tap water, anti-drip for additional safety, and self-cleaning to ensure there are no sediments in the steam chamber.
You can watch an even more detailed review here:
This is one of the most affordable Rowenta irons with a number of positive Rowenta reviews by users.
- 1600W with 300 Soleplate – This Rowenta steam iron has 1600W of power and the soleplate has 300 microholes in it. The model stands out during Rowenta iron comparison with other affordable models.
- 30 Second Side and Soleplate Shut Off – It has an 8 minute auto shut off but when the iron is resting on the soleplate or on its side, the shut off is at 30 seconds.
- 8.45 oz Water Tank – The water tank of this iron has a capacity of close to 8.45 oz.
- Variable Steam, Vertical Steam and Steam Shot – Variable steam feature can be activated using the lever located close to the handle of this steam iron. A feature of vertical steam is also available for steam ironing hanging clothes. Steam shot feature allows a shot of steam to be sprayed at clothes that are thicker or wrinkles that are stubborn.
Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence
This eco-intelligence iron stands out in Rowenta steam iron reviews because it is the only model that helps users save energy.
- 3D 400 Soleplate – This model is quite outstanding in its design as it has a 3D soleplate made from stainless steel and with 400 microholes. The 3D construction ensures that the results are the same but less steam and energy is used for achieving them.
- Energy Saver Steam Setting – Apart from the dry and boost setting for steam ironing, there is also an Eco setting with this iron that works for almost all fabrics and leads to 25% energy savings.
- Steam Burst – The steam burst is offered at 180g/min which makes this iron appropriate for both delicate and thick fabrics.
- 10 oz. Water Tank – The water tank has a capacity of 10 oz.
- Self Cleaning, Anti-Calc and Anti-Drip – Other useful features of this eco-friendly model are the anti-calc for using tap water without worrying about calcification, anti-drip, and self-cleaning to eliminate sediments from the steam chamber.
According to the Rowenta iron review of this model, reviewers found it comparable to DW9080 by Rowenta and it has some interesting features:
- 1800W With 400 Soleplate – One thing that separates this steam iron from the other models is the 1800W power. This makes it a dual purpose steam iron. The soleplate is made from stainless steel and is resistant to blemishes.
- 30% More Steam with Steam Pressure Technology – Rowenta has pulled out all the stops with their steam pressure technology for this model. Almost 30% additional steam is given out for smoothing out wrinkles and thick fabrics.
- 10.4 oz. Storage Tank – The storage tank of this steam iron has a capacity of almost 10.4 oz.
- Spray Mist and Vertical Steam– A spray mist feature is provided that sprays cool steam. Vertical steam feature ensures that hanging clothes can be steam ironed without any hassles.
- Auto Shut Off – The auto shut-off kicks in at 30 seconds when the iron is on the side or resting against the soleplate.
Some Rowenta iron reviews found this model to be a tag expensive in Rowenta iron comparison but it has a couple of unique features that make it earn that price tag.
- Auto Steam – There is a unique auto steam feature in this steam iron that adjusts the steam volume on automatic mode, depending on what the fabric is. This is an intuitive technology. The other steam option is dry as there is no need for no low-high settings in this iron.
- 1700W with Airglide Soleplate – The price of this iron is affordable given that it offers 1700W of power and the stainless steel soleplate has a special Airglide technology with macro sized air vents to trap the steam. The bottom of the soleplate is curved and it has a precision tip as well.
- 9.5 oz. Water Tank with Anti-Calc Feature – The water tank has a capacity of 9.5 oz. and tap water can be used for filling it.
- Vertical Steam and Steam Burst – Both vertical steaming and steam burst features are offered with this iron.
This is the best Rowenta iron for home users who have expensive clothes and want the best results.
- Stainless Steel Silicate Soleplate – The soleplate of this iron is made with stainless steel and has micro holes for steam. It has an additional coating of silicate on top for an even better steam ironing experience.
- Ready Temp Feature – This is a digital temperature feature that detects when the right temperature has been reached. An LED light blinks to indicate when the iron is ready to use.
- Smart Steam Sensors – The smart steam feature is facilitated by motion sensors that detect when the iron is not being moved. The iron would stop when that happens. This is an energy saving technology that would conserve steam and water.
- Auto Steam with 10.8 oz. Water Tank – The amount of steam is automatically detected by the iron, depending on the fabric used and it works quite efficiently and accurately. The water tank has a capacity of 10.8 oz. and due to the anti-calc feature, tap water can be used for filling it.
This is one of the most affordable and budget rowenta irons that perform their basic function experty.
- 300 Soleplate with Precision Tip – The soleplate of this iron is made from scratch resistant stainless steel that has 300 micro holes evenly distributed across the surface. The bottom is round and it has an expanded precision tip for ironing hard to reach areas.
- Auto Cord Reel – The cord is 7 feet long which is a standard for Rowenta models but a new feature is the auto-retraction. The handle has a button at the end for the same.
- Steam and Temperature Control – Both the steam and thermostat buttons are conveniently located for controlling the steam amount and regulating the temperature of this steam iron. Users should read the manual to ensure that they have the right temperature setting for the desired level of steam.
- Anti Calc, Self Cleaning and Auto Shut Off – Despite being an affordable model, this Rowenta iron still comes with 3 way auto shut off, anti-calc and self cleaning features.
Rowenta DG84 Pro
This is a pro grade steam generating iron by Rowenta that is usually found in the top 10 steam irons list because its price is commensurate with its features.
- 4 Bar Pressure – This Rowenta steam iron offers continuous high pressure steam at almost 90g/min which is quite high when compared to professional models from other brands. The iron is quite powerful and generates good steam which ensures that wrinkles from the thickest of fabrics are smoothed out without any fuss.
- 400 Soleplate with Precision Tip – The soleplate is made from stainless steel and has 400 microholes to ensure even distribution of steam. The shape of the soleplate is ergonomic with precision tip to avoid any snags. The soleplate is polished and that makes it particularly smooth.
- 33 oz. Water Tank – The water tank has a capacity of 33 oz. to offer 90 minutes of continuous steam ironing.
- On Demand Steam with 1800W Power – The iron packs a punch at 1800W of power and heats up in 3 minutes, making it one of the best pro irons in the market. It also offers on demand steam.
This is an iron tailormade for home use and all the Rowenta iron reviews mention its ergonomic design.
- 1750W With Stainless Steel Soleplate – The soleplate is made from stainless steel that is resistant to scratches. Instead of the usual microholes used by Rowenta, this model has macro-holes with air vents for trapping the steam into pockets. This leads to a better ironing experience.
- 3 Way Auto Shut Off – There is a 3 way auto shut off feature that ensures that the iron is automatically shut off when it is not in use. The shut off time is even lower when the iron is on its side or resting face down.
- Steam Burst and Vertical Steam – Steam burst feature allows the iron to spray a burst of steam on clothes that need extra work for steam ironing. Vertical steam feature is there for clothes and fabrics that are hanging.
- 10 oz. Water Tank with Anti Calc and Self Cleaning – The water tank has ample capacity of 10 oz. and because of this model’s anti-calc feature, users can use tap water for filling it. The iron also comes with a self cleaning feature.
Making the Decision
So, the big questions are – Where to buy Rowenta Irons and which is the best iron to buy from this brand?
A Rowenta iron can be purchased from local stores but you should always prefer online stores or manufacturer’s websites. Online stores in particular have great discounts and sales where even professional grade Rowenta irons could be bought at an affordable price. Also, you could read first hand reviews from customers who have used the iron and make your own decision.
After reading this guide, you would know that there is no “best iron” as such. The best steam irons to buy are many in number and depend on what level user you are, what your purpose from the iron is, and which features you desire the most. When you compare different irons from Rowenta, you will notice that no matter what kind of user you are – home or professional – there is an iron that meets all your requirements.
So, when you are making a decision about buying a Rowenta iron, keep a list of features you wish to have. Then, look at our top reviews and make your decision.
Buy a rowenta iron now and enjoy great precision, amazing steaming capability, perfect designing and engineering, and prices that are worth the features.